Enquire to book
Enquire to book
An inspiring venue to host your Team Building activities
If you are looking at somewhere quirky to hold your team away day, team building or development day then look no further than Dundee Science Centre. Meeting rooms are quiet and private but you also have the opportunity to explore the inspiring exhibitions during your time there.
Dundee Science Centre have a number of rooms to suit all teams:
- The Board Room which can accommodate up to 12 delegates and is ideal for smaller group sizes. This room has good natural light and fully equipped with the AV equipment you would require.
- The Auditorium which is located on the ground floor of the Centre and accommodate up to 50 delegates. This room is ideal for hosting smaller conferences, presentations, workshops and training. The Auditorium has soft lighting capabilities and an impressive 4m x 3m screen.
- The Prism offers space ideal for any type of team building activity through to product launches, drinks receptions and parties.
- The whole Centre can be hired for a truly unforgettable event and would include all the meeting space and exhibitions.
- For outdoor space - The Piazza is located a the front of the building and is an ideal area for outdoor team building activities.
This impressive venue also has our very own BlueSky In a Box available to complement any meetings. So if you would like to introduce some ice breakers, energisers or tie in some team building, delegates can have fun with a selection of activities from "let's get active" to "up for a laugh".
Free wifi access is available throughout the building.