Enquire to book
- Understand the team goals and purpose
- Build relationships
- Improve communication within and between teams
- Identify the values, skills and standards they commit to operate by
- Improve team spirit and confidence
- Appreciate the responsibilities and rewards linked to effective team work
Kolb's Experiential Learning Cycle suggests that it is not sufficient to simply learn from experiences, but to reflect on them in order to make generalisations and formulate concepts which can then be applied to new situations.
The learner must make the link between theory and action by planning, acting out, reflecting and relating it back to the theory.
Using our extensive range of Experiential Activities, we will stimulate individual and team natural behaviours in a safe and relaxed environment. The activities will incorporate differing levels of complexity and stimulate workplace behaviours, allowing participants and facilitators to discuss the exhibited behaviours in more detail.
Key Advantages ..
- Participants witness their own behaviours and the effect it has on others
- Opportunity to practice adapting and connecting in a safe environment
- Time to reflect on mistakes
- Through experience the learning is embedded
- Build team spirit and improve confidence.
When your team return to the workplace, we are confident you will notice a tangible improvement in their approach to teamwork, not to mention a significant increase in motivation and productivity.