Enquire to book
- The importance of brainstorming will be highlighted
- Promotes strategic planning and lateral thinking
- The importance of involving the whole team will be evident
How does your team manage problem solving?
We have a number of team working activities that focus on the importance of problem solving and brainstorming as a team and these can be incorporated into a Team Solutions programme. Whilst individuals and teams are working on the projects the importance of brainstorming as a team will be highlighted.
After the event, the team’s actions will be reviewed and the facilitators will open discussions on how they can improve when they come to tackle their next challenge.
We would expect the following characteristics to be discussed through a facilitated team review
- Was the environment throughout the brainstorming period conducive to encourage input from the whole team?
- Was communication hectic or well structured?
- Were team members encouraged or willing to share previous knowledge?
- How long did we spend problem solving – too long or not long enough?
- Did a plan arise from the session?
- Did we follow the plan?
The team working activities below will allow participants to practice replicated workplace situations in fun and interactive environment.