Enquire to book
- Min 10 people
- Max 20 people
- Problem Solving
Have you ever considered how you would fare in a prison break? Do you think you'd have the nerve of Clint Eastwood's character, Frank Morris in the famous movie to hatch a daring plan? Well now's your chance to put a cunning escape plan into action ...
One thing all these escape artists and you are your colleagues have in common is that it takes some serious team work to pull off a prison break. Escape from Alcatraz is a collaborative team working task where quick wits, precise planning, lateral thinking and exceptional communication skills are essential to escape from the notoriously inescapable Alcatraz.
Can your team crack the codes, doge the guards and make the final dash to safety?
- Work effectively as a team to plan their great escape
- Use problem solving and knowledge sharing
- Plan a cunning escape through laserm beams and a minefield
- Decode padlocks and safes to access the keys to the get away vehicle
- Escape from Alcatraz!
- Develop team spirit in a unique and challenging environment
- Experience success as a team
- Share knowledge and skills
- An inclusive team activity regardless of age or ability
- Once completed, freedom (and a lot of satisfaction)!