Enquire to book
- Min 20 people
- Max 100 people
- Problem Solving
- Effective Teamwork
We’re sure you’ve heard the saying there’s no ‘I’ in team, but at BlueSky Experiences we also know there’s no ‘I’ in raft. Our BlueSky Experiences Raft Building challenge is a great way to engage delegates, who will soon learn that communication is integral to their success, as teams work together in a battle against the clock, each other and their need to keep dry in this exhilarating team building challenge.
Delegates have to work together in teams to compete in challenges set to test and develop team building skills in order to win vital resources needed to build the raft. Once teams have their equipment and resources, it’s a race against time to build the best raft they can before taking to the start line to put their creations to the test. Your team will be crowned the winner after successfully completing two lengths of the pond.
Join us at BlueSky HQ (or an off-site location with a big enough pond) and find out how best to work together to develop strong communication and the ability to play to each other’s strengths in order to not go around in circles – literally!
- Work together to win vital raft components
- Use resources effectively
- Fastest team across the pond wins
- Communicate and work together
- ...and most importantly – stay dry!
- Learn how you can support each other
- Grow trust
- Increased communications skills
- Transferable skills to the workplace
- Fully engaged participants