Enquire to book
Enquire to book
"The team worked extremely hard to make sure everyone enjoyed themselves"Hymans Robertson Read more testimonials
- Min 20 people
- Max 400 people
- Team Fun
Going For Gold
With the 2016 Rio Olympics being Great Britain’s best yet, now is the chance for your organisation to also shine. Who’ll be first to strike gold in this exciting team building challenge, designed to encourage teams to work side by side at the world’s greatest gaming event.
Delegates will be split into various Olympic countries and welcomed into the Olympic arena during their very own (but slightly less extravagant) Opening Ceremony ready to compete in the ultimate showdown. Individual teams will compete in various activities set to utilise a range of skillsets – from physical to creative challenges.
Famed for bringing together countries from across the world, delegates will be united in their efforts during this fun event with a competitive edge. So fire up your team – we’ve already got the Olympic Torch burning!
- Teams work side by side throughout the day
- Utilise all members of the team
- Use different strengths to go for gold!
- Work together to complete various Olympic disciplines
- A fun day with a competitive element
- Improves communication
- Builds team spirit from working together to succeed
- Increases staff motivation after a fun day with colleagues
- Helps develop transferable skills across a wide range of challenges – not just the physical
- Bragging rights if your team comes out on top!