Enquire to book
- Min 10 people
- Max 80 people
- Creative Thinking
- Team Fun
- Problem Solving
Houston, we have a problem…
NASA is calling and YOU are the world’s most prestigious space agency’s last hope to launch some vital communication satellites. Are you ready for the challenge? You and your team must work quickly and efficiently, pulling together all of your skills to design, build and launch a rocket – all under time restrictions and with limited resources.
Working for NASA? Piece of cake! You and your colleagues will come together to solve this major satellite malfunction using all of your combined expertise and a serious amount of team work. A combination of indoor and outdoor activities our Race for Space will test your reasoning, decision making, time keeping and communication skills in a fun and truly unique space-themed environment.
- Complete a number of team missions
- Communicate effectively
- Test team’s ability to work together
- Do not fail!
- Win the covert price of a NASA contract!
- Get creative
- Boosts morale
- Creative juices are stimulated
- Improves team communication
- Identifies individual strengths within team
- Encourages team collaboration