Enquire to book
- Min 10 people
- Max 20 people
- Problem Solving
A collaborative team-working task that will require good planning, lateral thinking and excellent communication skills to successfully escape from the notorious fortress known as Alcatraz. Can your team crack the codes, dodge the guards and make the final dash to safety?
Teams will be tasked with planning their escape and breaking free from the chain gang they are shackled in. They will then have to plan a cunning escape through laser beams, navigate across a minefield and decode various padlocks and safes to access the Land rover keys for their daring midnight dash from Alcatraz.
This collaborative team working activity will give your team the ideal opportunity to work together as one. Teams will experience success through problem solving with effective communication and knowledge transfer in this highly exciting and inclusive team working activity.
- Great way to boost morale
- Get to know your team better with this collaborative event
- Co-operation and teamwork is essential for all to succeed
- Collaborate and work as one team
- Effective communication is essential so no one is left behind
- Experience success through effective communication