Enquire to book
Enquire to book
"Thanks for a successful training event! Building Bridges replicated our current office environment enabling BlueSky's facilitator, working in partnership with us, to successfully address the real issues facing the team."Scottish Power Read more testimonials
- Min 20 people
- Max 60 people
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
Drawing on a rich variety of resources, this unique experiential learning exercise explores the dynamics within and between teams, and promotes better co-operation and collaboration.
Creates a non-competitive, collaborative experience that reveals the important issues and behaviours affecting the way a group of people works together. Encourages all team members to communicate better and improve problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR TEAM
Large-scale teamwork using realistic business scenarios brings key issues and behaviours to the fore while forging stronger bonds between team members. Your team will return to work with sharper skills, and stronger working relationships and fond memories of a great day out.
A tried and tested pathway to improved team relationships and performance.
- Complementary activities to consider:
- Specific needs analysis
- Follow up report and future team event
ISSUES AND SKILLS ADDRESSED:
- Communication and collaboration
- Trust and support
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Pre-event fact finding sheet
- Delivery and development tailored to client’s specific needs
- Professional facilitation and event staff
- Structured review and feedback throughout the event
- Potential for co-facilitation
- Impressive and colourful resources
- Personalised team packs
- Full event management
- 10m public liability insurance
Working in a successful team involves the bringing together of many personalities, ideas and opinions. There isn’t an effective team in the land that doesn’t have a balance of characters. We often find there’s a creative thinker and someone who is the voice of reason. They are both very different, but equally important to the effective running of a successful team.
Because of this diversity in the workplace, we have to work at maintain and developing our team dynamics. Drawing on a rich variety of resources, this unique experiential learning exercise explores the dynamics within and between teams, and promotes better co-operation and collaboration.
During this Team Building exercise, your team will be immersed into realistic and relatable business scenarios to test which key issues and behaviours come to the fore. Through the exercise, you will develop closer bonds with colleagues with a heavy dose of fun along the way.
- Creative a non-competitive, collaborative experience
- Identify issues and behaviours that can inhibit team work
- Encourage effective communication
- Practice problem solving skills
- Identifies key issues and behaviours to work on
- Creates stronger bonds between team members
- Develops sharper team working skills
- Improves time management & problem solving skills