Enquire to book
- Min 6 people
- Max 200 people
- Problem Solving
- Effective Teamwork
Facilitated team building programme delivering results
Teamscapes is the complete Team Building package. With over 20 years of continual development, Teamscapes uses a set of activities to engage the mind, body and soul, as well as delivering traditional learning outcomes in a fun, fresh and interactive way. Step out of the classroom and build connections through a multitude of challenges in a non-threatening and supportive environment.
Teamscapes allows you to determine how members of your team respond to different situations and how they respond to each other. BlueSky can deliver our full range of Teamscapes activities as a multitude of preferred venues throughout the UK or even at your work place.
Our Indoor Teamscapes Activities use the same 36 hand-crafted hardwood blocks to create three unique scenarios, each with a number of challenges to solve. The Indoor Teamscapes Activities are especially good at honing team's abilities to understand and work collaboratively within resource constraints.
Crossover, Minutes to Zero and Electric Fence three very different outdoor Teamscapes activities, each activity has many solutions and allows people of all physical abilities to play a part and contribute to the team - they are not strenuous or risky, nor are they a test of strength.
A Teamscapes programme
Prior to the start of the activities the scene was set showing a film of a high performing team. The team are then asked to comment on attributes of high performing teams prior to practicing these on the Teamscapes activities: Blockheads, Electric Fence and Crossover. These activities are specifically designed to exhibit the natural behaviours of the individuals in the group in a safe and level playing field environment. Intricate in their design so as to test the teams to the full, the activities allow the delegates to review their strengths and weaknesses on the tasks and observe their improvement as a team, as they progress from one activity to the next.
The Learnings captured at the Final Wrap Up
Key learnings which the attendees commit to action on return to the work place as
• Make sure we understand the objective prior to starting a task
• Make a plan and create a strategy for each task or project
• Nominate a leader or someone to coordinate the communication
• Make time to reflect and learn during and after completion of a project
• Remember to celebrate success keeping team morale and confidence high
- Team building programme focusing on higher performance
- Develop a stronger understanding of the team's strengths and weaknesses
- Create some real actions to implement back in the work place
- Incorporate the whole team in the team working activity
- Have some serious fun as a team
- Develop a real Team Spirit