Enquire to book
Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 12 people
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Creative Thinking
Turn a problem into a positive…
Every day, offices are faced with problems that need to be resolved, from an invoicing issue to an employee dispute. It wouldn’t be a normal workplace without these issues. What you can do is turn these problems into a positive and see them as an opportunity. An opportunity to use a set of skills, that you or another staff member most likely already, and use them to come up with an effective solution to the problem.
Many of us don’t realise how effective we could be at problem solving. We often let our own personal barriers get in the way and that’s what BlueSky Experiences is here to help you with. We can help bring out your analytical and creative skills to find a solution…and believe us there always is one!
Bring that positivity back into the workplace…
Not only can we help you find your ability to problem solve we can help you develop the tools and techniques for practical application to take back and use effectively and positively in the workplace. You can return to work feeling confident and ready to take on any problem that comes your way!
On completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- Practice a variety of problem solving and creativity tools & techniques
- Recognise your personal barriers to solving problems and know how you can overcome these
- List the skills and attributes you bring to problem solving
- Define a problem solving process to ensure the right causes and solutions are identified, applying these to any work related problem
- Consider how to decide which solution is most appropriate
- Prepare and deliver the solution, making recommendations either verbally or in a written report
- Develop an action plan for improving your problem solving skills in the future
"We can’t solve problems with the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." - Albert Einstein
- Become adept at creating solutions to problems
- Learn tools and techniques that can be easily applied in the workplace
- Develop an action plan for improving your problem solving skills
- Recognise your personal barriers and know how to overcome them.
- Develop your creative and analytical thinking skills
- Develop a skill set that allows you to turn a problem in to an opportunity