Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 12 people
It’s okay to be nervous…
For many, many people, the prospect of making a presentation, whether that be in front of peers, prospective new clients, or even wedding guests, is one that fills them with dread. It’s a completely natural behaviour to be nervous - making a presentation is not easy and, for most people, it requires practice.
Here at BlueSky Experiences, we understand how training and coaching can help you to develop your presentation skills. We will provide you with training that will enable you to deliver presentations with skill and confidence. You might even enjoy it!
From nervous, to inspirational…
We don’t have to look far to study an effective public speaker. Barack Obama and Nicola Sturgeon have exceptional presentation skills. You may not have to speak to millions of people like these examples, but many of the techniques we explore on this course are ones that these successful public speakers use every day. After all, they are as human as the rest of us.
The course includes a practice session where you make a short presentation to your coach who will offer you constructive and in-depth feedback, using the learnings from the course to help you build up your confidence when presenting.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain how to structure a presentation
- Describe how to engage your audience through powerful introductions, meaningful middles and convincing conclusions
- Understanding what makes a presentation with impact: knowing your audience, the importance of timing, appearance
- Identify best practice communication skills
- Recall techniques to control signs of nerves
- Handling difficult questions
- Describe how to use visual aids
- Prepare a presentation action plan
Click here to read our 5 tips to a sweaty palm free presentation
“It’s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.” – Rob Gilbert
- Learn how to build a presentation
- Understand how to engage an audience
- Prepare a presentation plan to present with impact
- Learn how to structure a presentation
- Have confidence to handle difficult questions
- Help you control your nerves and deliver an impactful presentation