Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 12 people
- Effective Teamwork
Speaking the same language…
We can all talk and converse, but how well do we all actually communicate to influence, negotiate and have an impact in the workplace? Communication is an everyday part of life in both our working and home environments and so it is vital that we are fully competent in communicating with people from all walks of life in our day to day dealings.
This course has been carefully designed to draw out weaknesses in our current communication practices in order to make conscious improvements to enhance our engagements and relationships.
From body language to vocal quality…
In this facilitated session, we look at what good communication looks like, as we analyse vocal quality and body language, creating a plan for your continued development over time. From the outset the focus will be on analysing behaviours as we look inwards to find communication solutions.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain a range of communication behaviours
- Describe the difference between Influencing, Persuading, Negotiating and identify the Power they bring when communicating
- Practice Influencing techniques
- Identify best practice in communication
- Describe the importance of relationships between Words, Vocal Quality & Body Language
- Provide an overview of NLP – Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic communication
- Practice using new skills with feedback
- Prepare a personal Action Plan to progress their Advanced Communications
“Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy