Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 12 people
Engage your audience…
We’ve been in the business of training businesses for 15 years, so we like to think we know a thing or two about the best approaches to training. We didn’t become experts in our field without a little training ourselves, so whether you are looking to deliver a training day, or are taking a prolonged coaching approach to develop your team, let us share a little knowledge we’ve gained along the way about the best ways to deliver training to engage your audience so they get the most from your training.
It is extremely important as a trainer to the right balance between passing on your knowledge and creating an interesting and entertaining learning experience, one that all trainees will leave feeling informed and influenced and it is possible, when quality training techniques are implemented.
Let us train you to train others…
At BlueSky Experiences, we have a specialised and personalised Train the Trainer course that will help you develop your trainer skills, through bespoke learning to suit your personal learning & development requirements matched with the strategic needs of your organisation. Our five-star trainers all have on-the-job experience, meaning you’ll receive the very best advice, giving you an understanding of how to give your employees the best learning experience.
Sessions are fully interactive and designed to give you the opportunity to practice planning, delivering and refining your own training programs in your own subject area. We help bridge the skills gaps in your training to enable you to confidently become the trainer that your organisation needs.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Practice designing slides that avoid ‘Death by Powerpoint’
- Write training materials – Trainer’s Notes, Exercises, Workbooks
- Identify your own learning style and to cater for various learning styles, describe how a range of training materials are required when designing
- Practice using Training Needs Analysis tools & techniques to identify gaps in skills & behaviours
- Explain the importance of each stage in the Training Cycle
- Define the aim & practice writing S.M.A.R.T objectives for a training course
- Relate trainees’ Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic communication preferences to a variety of training activities
- Explain when & how to use Visual Aids – Flipcharts, Handouts, Models
- Prepare an Action Plan to develop your Training Design skills
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn” – Benjamin Franklin
- Design and write training material -avoiding death by powerpoint
- Understand and practice Training Needs Analysis to identify gaps and needs
- Identify your own learning style and cater for others
- Understand the importance of the Training Cycle