Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 12 people
Helping individuals meet their full potential…
Sometimes individuals need some help meeting their full potential. They may not see what you see, but, as a manager, it’s your responsibility to enable them to reach their potential, for their own benefit firstly, but also for the benefit of the wider team and your organisation. How can we challenge our people to enable them to reach their true potential?
A guiding, supportive hand can be as little as it takes to have a significantly positive impact on an individual. Our course offers you advice and tips on how to manage an individual’s performance. People often say that the greatest managers have an even greater team working for them. These tips will help you aim for that bright and exciting goal.
We’re in this together…
Our one-day Performance Management course focuses on three key areas - goal and objective setting, raising the performance of under-achievers to an acceptable standard and offering skills and behaviour coaching to encourage even stronger performances.
The aim of this training course is to develop skills and behaviours to manage performance and to help you tackle the sometimes complex scenario of bringing an individual or team with you, to a higher more productive, better level. During the course, you will be encouraged to complete an Action Plan for practical application when you return to the workplace. Sorted.
On completion of this training you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of Coaching theory and practice using GROW
- Set stretching goals & S.M.A.R.T. objectives
- Explain the benefits of a Performance Management culture to individuals at all levels
- Describe a range of questioning and active listening skills
- Explain and practice the advantages of using the 6As model in difficult interviews
“A leader… is like a shepherd. He stays behind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realising that all along they are being directed from behind.” – Nelson Mandela
- Learn how to enable your people to reach their full potential
- Learn how to set challenging goals and bring the team with you
- Leaders will learn how to guide and make a significant impact in improving performance
- Develop your skills as a leader in managing and improving individuals and team perfomance