Enquire to book
- Min 4 people
- Max 25 people
- Effective Teamwork
- Team Fun
How Insights can help your team…
A team that works effectively can be crucial to an organisation. It is inevitable that teams face many challenges in the workplace, which can range from the introduction of new managers to the merging of teams, and our Insights Discovery programme can help to diagnose and work through these challenges and find a way to maximise results. Successful teamwork does not happen by accident, but it can be cultivated and shaped if you have the right tools and knowledge.
From one, to everyone…
There is nothing more effective in a workplace than a team of people working and supporting each other towards common goals, creating a positive atmosphere and an enhanced performance from everyone. Each team member will take our Insights Discovery Personal Profile course, which aims to gain an understanding of their skills and values as individuals.
Create the perfect balance…
The Insights Discovery Team Effectiveness programme uses a set framework and analysis, based on each individual’s evaluation of the team, to identify the issues the team currently faces and explores current team performance. In order to create a balanced team, issues are addressed in each of the following areas:
- Climate – Cohesive under pressure, encourages honesty and doesn’t leave anybody behind.
- Focus – Shared vision, always accountable and a strong commitment to delivering results.
- Flow - Open Dialogue, space for new ideas, agile and innovative and always ready to respond.
- Process – thrives on a mix of skills, aligned priorities and the ability to measure both individual and team performance.
You will leave with the skillset to work effectively in a team and receive a personalised individual and team action plan to ensure what you learn can easily be implemented in the workplace.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together” – African Proverb
- Provide the opportunity for the team to really get to know themselves and their team members
- Build effective relationships within the team
- Build rapport in communications through improved adapting and connecting skills
- Allow team members to understand the importance of embracing diversity in the team approach
- Create a common language in the team supporting a common appoach
- Develop a culture that embraces the giving and recieving of feedback
- Understand the values that the team wishes to operate by