Enquire to book
- Effective Teamwork
Personality profiling is being used by businesses more than ever and personality awareness can improve how employees communicate, motivate and work with each other to achieve the best results for an organisation. Every employee is different and the Insights Discovery programme aims to celebrate the diversity within your organisation and better position your employees to maximise their potential.
Discover your personal profile…
The Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness programme is a fun and interactive way for employees to gain an understanding of themselves and how they personally make an impact within the organisation. It begins with each individual undertaking the Discovery Insights Personal Profile, where they are assessed and given one of four colour profiles after being evaluated.
Whether you’re Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green or Cool Blue, the Personal Effectiveness programme will explain the difference brought by the four colour energies, allowing participants to understand themselves; understand others; adapt and connect and take action.
Fun, interactive and a better understanding…
The Insights Discovery Personal Effectiveness programme is a fun and interactive way for employees to gain an understanding of themselves and the personal impact within the organisation and can be tailored to suit your organisations needs and can range from a 90-minute briefing to continued modular sessions over a short period.
The course will focus on a series of key points, designed to give participants a common language and framework for understanding themselves and others better, which they can put into practice immediately. The programme includes:
- Adapting and Connecting Techniques
- The Insights Discovery Personality Profile
- The Insights Discovery 8-Types
- The Insights Colour Energies
- The Power of Perception
- Jung’s Preferences
- The 72 Sub-Types
- Recognising Others’ Styles
- Action Planning and Keys to Success
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
- To become effective at building relationships
- To understand your values and purpose and the importance of being aligned with these
- Create a plan to build effective communication strategies with work colleagues and customers
- Become aware of oneself and the people you work with
- To understand that we are all different and embrace this diversity in a team approach
- Be aware of the impact that our communications and style have on others we lead or work with.