Enquire to book
Enquire to book
"Peter Vardy Ltd have held our Annual Family Fun Day at BlueSky over the last 3 years. I can honestly say the events have received amazing feedback. The BlueSky Team do an incredible job and as organiser I've had to do little more than turn up!Read more testimonials
- Min 50 people
- Max 10000 people
- Team Fun
The best reward possible for your staff, a fun day out!
What better way to reward your employees than by holding a Family Fun Day? BlueSky Experiences are experts when it comes to creating the perfect day out that employees can enjoy with colleagues and their families.
We’ll be there every step of the way, from the first conversation to making sure the day runs smoothly, making sure we create a day that your employees and their families will remember. We want to make your bespoke Family Fun Day as fun and memorable as possible and we pride ourselves on providing an unrivalled service for our clients.
Our dedicated team of professionals will work with you to create a day that is unique, from helping you chose activities to choosing a location that works best for you: whether that be on our 700-acre farm in Perthshire, a unique historic location or at your own offices, our team will make sure we meet all your requirements.
BlueSky Experiences will provide you with a number of facilities both before and after the event to make sure you can take the fun right back to the office and include:
- Risk Assessments for each individual activity
- First Aid qualified instructors
- Registration area (if required)
- Initial planning in consultation with yourself, venue finding (if required), face to face meetings to finalise all plans and to ensure the overall day fits with your objectives
- Dedicated Event Manager to oversee all the activities on the day including set up and break down
- Uniformed instructors with each individual activity supervised throughout the day
- £10m Public Liability
- GoPro Video Footage of the day
- Mix of activitis for all ages and abilities
- Fun and laughter
- An event to support the organisations charity
- Perfect day out with colleagues and family
- Activities to suit all ages
- Memorable day for everyone