Enquire to book
Improving Personal Effectiveness after a Merger
Nu-Style Products Ltd is a construction company based in Aberdeen who manufacture and supply laminate, roofing, and sheet metal products to the UK-wide construction industry.
Nu-Style’s MD Graham Cowie and Sales Manager Stephen Murray attended a workshop in 2017 held by BlueSky Experiences. The workshop focussed on the benefits of using Insights Discovery to improve personal and team effectiveness in the workplace.
Nu-Style had merged with a similar business earlier that year, which brought new challenges to the team:
- Changes in employee culture
- Integration of existing employees with new core values
- Creation of new work councils
- A new personal development programme for supervisors
The BlueSky Approach
BlueSky Experiences designed a tailored Insights programme specific to the needs of the employees at Nu-Style:
Day one covered Personal & Team Effectiveness using Insights Discovery
Day two covered Leadership Effectiveness for those with line management responsibility
Day three focussed on Influencing & Sales Effectiveness for the team of telephone and face to face sales teams
- The workshop broke down boundaries and created “togetherness” within the business.
- Delegates of the programme discovered and explored more about their own personalities.
- All individuals were able to recognise and appreciate the diversity of other personalities.
- Delegates learned new techniques to adapt, connect, and build rapport with others.