Enquire to book
People Development Day
BlueSky Experiences has partnered with Go Ape nationally to deliver a new and exciting Higher Performing Team programme. We would be thrilled if you can join us at one of our People Development Days, where we will be showcasing this impactful programme, at Go Ape Cannock Chase near Birmingham on Wednesday 13th June and Battersea Park, London on Thursday 14th June 2018.
Gain and benefit from a deeper understanding of behavioural styles.
Discover tried and tested leadership techniques that deliver results.
Be better at planning, reviewing and celebrating success.
Our industry-leading team development programme supports the development of the above skills and incorporates a mixture of:
- Building on individuals' self-awareness using the psychometric profile and language of Insights Discovery.
- Tree-top activities, enhancing trust and support through times of apprehension.
- Ground based activities and puzzles exclusive to BlueSky Team Solutions, testing communication, problem solving and collaboration.
- Facilitated reviews capturing learning and practicing the team skills of Plan, Do, Review,
We ensure that a safe and relaxed environment is created during the day, enabling your skills development to be captured through a process of facilitated discussions.
- Free access to fully facilitated team & leadership development programme, usual rate £150-200 +VAT per delegate.
- Free Foundation and Management chapter of your Insights Discovery profile, (additional £107 +VAT per delegate if added to the programme).
- All facilitated experiential Go Ape and BlueSky Experiences team activities.
- An action plan to support your own personal development.
Itinerary for the day
9.15-9.45am Tea/coffee/pastries on arrival
9.45am Welcome and introduction
10am-12pm Insights Discovery
12pm Break for lunch and networking
12.30pm Go Ape brief
1-2.55pm Tree-Top Adventure
3pm Coffee/tea break
3.15pm BlueSky Team Solutions
4.30pm Review and capture learnings from the day
4.45pm Depart at leisure