Enquire to book
Find out about all of the latest opportunities at BlueSky Experiences.
At BlueSky Experiences, our purpose is to inspire, build, develop and reward individuals and teams with an innovative mix of dynamic and thought-provoking programmes, driven by our commitment to service excellence.
We are always looking to add hard-working, motivated individuals to our freelance roster. We are currently recruiting for our next set of world-class outdoor activity instructors. Activities include Archery, Air Rifles, Highland Games, Quad Biking and much more!
We offer great rates of pay (up to £13.50 per hour), flexible shifts, and full training, so don't worry if you don't have the experience yet!
Can you see yourself as part of the Bluesky Experiences Ltd team, helping us deliver amazing events in Edinburgh and Perth for groups visiting from all over the world? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you! Don’t hesitate and get in touch now to apply.
Corporate Sales & Digital Marketing Executive
- Handle corporate enquiries, develop proposals, close sales and manage post event feedback.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets as corporate sales person
- Implement the strategic sales and marketing plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Working with the Marketing Manager implement the company’s corporate LinkedIn and social media plan, posting relevant content and sending out through the various channels available and our CRM system
- Design proposals and if necessary attend customer account meeting.
- Promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Support implementation of Infusionsoft software as our automated CRM and sales pipeline tool
- Undertake prospecting in the lead up to taster days and workshops objectives-filling spaces with quality attendees
- Follow up post event to convert attendees and withdrawals to an enquiry/firm booking
- Update contact details in CRM to improve client database/re-engagement of client list.
- Proactive prospecting across relevant sales social media platforms to generate/nurture leads.
- Identify and Attend Exhibitions, Open days and Road Shows
- Occasionally help on delivery of events
- Proven ability to drive the sales and account management from plan to close.
- Successful and previous experience in digital marketing, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to corporate customers.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Leisure Sales & Events Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic individual. We are looking for someone who has a flair for detail and is highly organised. Above all we are looking for a team player who thrives in a strong team environment.
- Handle leisure enquiries, develop proposals and convert enquiry to sale.
- Manage the leisure Sales Pipeline using Infusionsoft
- Prepare and present leisure sales/events reports at team meetings
- Develop and build relationship with leisure agents
- Investigate improvements in sales and event delivery with competitor analysis and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Organising staffing, contractors for booked events.
- Raise invoices and contracts for the events as well as follow up signed contract and payment
- Liaise with client’s pre event to create the event they require and confirm we have all the information we require from them teams catering requirements etc.
- Organising all Catering Requirements for the Event.
- Liaising with Event Manager – deliver fully completed “Event Manager Sheet” which identifies:Client; Client Contact; Number; Event Design; Staff; Contractors; First Aider, Special requirements etc.
- Monitoring contractors’ insurance and staff first aid qualifications.
- Update and Maintain Activity and Event Calendar both on Larger Wall Boards and Datapulse diary.
- Assist with sales on corporate and wedding clients when required.
- Occasionally assist in the delivery of weddings and corporate events
- Attend Exhibitions, Open days and Road Shows.
- Help with other jobs as and when required